Thursday, March 12, 2009

One night...

While answering the below interview questions, I alluded to a future post about my best one night stand or drunken make out. Well folks, here it goes…

In July of 2005 I moved into a new apartment and before I even moved in I met some of my neighbors, one of which happened to have a beautiful boy visiting his apartment when we met. As soon as I met BB (beautiful boy) I decided my mission was to sleep with him.

Once I moved in, I became quick friends with my neighbor and his friends. We drank on each other’s back porch, hung out at the pool, and about two weeks after I moved in, we went to a local comedy club.

That night, we’d been drinking for a while before we headed out…there was a big group of us and I ended up driving one carload of people, including BB. Drinks were flowing. The show was pretty good and once it was over we all headed back to the apartments. More drinks. Some people (NOT me) were doing more than drinking, and once that started, I decided it was time for me to head home.

BB had other plans. He stopped me and suggested that we head to a bar on the Landing. At this point it had to have been close to midnight, it was a week night, and I had to be at work the next morning. BUT…I wasn’t gonna tell him no.

We got to the bar, had maybe two drinks before we were all over each other. We quickly decided to get the fuck out of there and head back to my place. I think it took us all of 30 second to make our way to my bedroom and completely strip off our clothes.

I’d be lying if I told you that I remember exactly how many times we fucked or how many orgasms I had…’cause I don’t. But it was a lot. Me on top, then him, my legs on his shoulders, from behind...At this point in my life I hadn’t been in a relationship in a while and I was kind of queen of one night stands…but nothing I’d experienced before came even close to this. He was in great shape, had amazing stamina, seemed to like giving oral, and was most definitely the biggest guy I’d been with.

Eventually we drifted to sleep (or more likely, we passed out). My alarm went off way to early the next morning and before I had time to pull bak the covers, BB was inside me again. After we were done, he rolled over and went back to sleep while I got ready for work.

I left for work thinking that I had just found my new fuckbuddy…and I was right. Too bad we didn’t leave our relationship at that. BB eventually became my ex-husband, which is really sad because even if I can say nothing else positive about him, he was always, ALWAYS, ah-mazing in the sack.

12 comments:

**Liz** said...

Now that is a story.

x said...

that IS a story...ya know what else we ALL want to read about?? the best sex (WITH A SHIT-TON OF GOOD AND EXPLICIT DETAILS) that the two of you EVER had...

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Wow. Great story.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Wish you were close to St. Louis

Rachel said...

Girl! Loves the dirty details!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

- I'm moving my show to wordpress! Come check me out at

http://struckbyserendipity.wordpress.com/

PLEASE DELETE THIS COMMENT after you update your reader!

Thanks!

The blogger formerly known as Ms. Florida Transplant :)

SonnyVsDan said...

that was good stuff. lol.. i love the ones where you just know you need to get into them...

read your comments about the anonymous blogging on 20something, it can be a real relief. This account is linked to a semi-anonymous blog of mine... checkit out if you like...its lacking from love a little bit recently, but i'll be there occaisionally.

SonnyVsDan said...

and "soon-to-be-single"? i like that...

Raj said...

sweet...the going on is great, the lust the lovemaking....a perfectly happy story...couldn't have done better...

Unknown said...

will share your exploits with the girls .. when they get home...
FUN GIRL...
mona & the girls
stop in and visit us if you're ever in Seattle area... :)
drinks on me.. the fun mom...

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog and it is definitely the best story I have read all day!

The Girl said...

Woman - respect to that story.

And I really like your blog.